Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Some Great Fans of Sharon Buck & Dixon Road

My band, Dixon Road, plays a lot. Like, EVERY WEEKEND! It's a good thing Chad is so supportive of my musical habits! I have managed to keep a few weekends free so we can go camping with the kids.

One of the places we play is Crystal Falls in Chelsea. It's a big BYOB club. That means you pay a set price and you supply the alcohol and snacks. Although they DO have Miss Rita behind the counter that can get you water, snacks and hot dogs that are available for purchase

The patrons of Crystal Falls LOVE to dance! As soon as the first song plays the dance floor is PACKED! Everyone comes to Crystal Falls to dance.

I've been singing there for the past 6 years and the people that I see there each and every time have really become my friends and family.

Here is a pic of some of my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment