Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sharon Started Her New Job!

And here it is...ANOTHER Monday!
But THIS Monday is the one I have been looking forward to for awhile...

Today I started my job at Kennebec Behavioral Health. It's not really a NEW job. You see, I have been working per diem since 2006 in the billing and managed care departments. I have been doing medical billing for the past 17 years and when they said they needed someone FULL TIME I had to apply. They have EXCELLENT benefits and the people I worked with were fantastic! How could I not?

Bradley and Anderson woke up at 6:15 this morning and we were out the door in record time. I dropped them off with my niece, Katherine, to take the bus to school with Anderson's cousins, Aubrey and Trenton. He doesn't get to see them much because I am so busy. Now, that I'm a mom with a regular schedule, family time will be more frequent. That's a wonderful thing!

And how is my first day going? Well, I am on my lunch break typing this just to say that I am having a BLAST! When I walked in the door, Kathy at the front desk looked at me and said 'Welcome Home'.

And I am. And I am very happy.

Thank you to everyone who has supported my decision. I like being an asset to the team I have worked with for years.


6 comments:

  1. EXCITED For You and Your Family ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Sharon and for your family as well <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon all the best to you and the family. I hope your wedding goes very well too. Say hi to Rusty Bell if you see him. He and I worked at Kennebec Sheriff's Office together. Take care Kevin Cookson

    ReplyDelete