Thursday, May 15, 2014

Chad Chose Sharon's Wedding Bouquet!

It's pretty amazing how everything is coming together so quickly. In less than a month Chad and I will be married. He has done so much to help me get ready for the big day! Not only has he chosen the cake, the invitations and the cake topper but he has also now chosen the bouquet of flowers I will be holding as I walk to meet him where Pastor Sue will be standing.
 
When I was picking up Jayden's corsage for the father-daughter dance I stopped at Visions Flowers and Bridal Designs in Oakland. They did a wonderful job for her corsage. As I was waiting for it to be made, I decided to look at their wedding book. Just browsing, of course. And I took a few pictures of the ones that I liked. I figured that since Chad had already picked out everything else that I would send him the pictures of  different bouquets and he could pick whatever he liked.
 
And I think he chose a beautiful arrangement.
 
I am very lucky to have such caring family members. My niece Jennifer, who is coming up with her family for the wedding from Massachusetts, sent me a message saying that she and her husband would like to pay for my flowers for the wedding. It would be their gift from them. I was so happy! She gave me a budget and I stayed within it. She's paying for the bridal bouquet and also the three boutonnières for Chad, Bradley and Anderson.
 
Take a look below at the beautiful flowers I will be carrying down the aisle.

9 comments:

  1. Love these, unfortunately their beauty will be over shadowed by the bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful! :) so excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really pretty...I am so excited and happy for you and Chad...I wish you many, many years of happines!! And so thoughtful of your niece...What a great gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the flowers are beautiful, but not as gorgeous as Sharon when she walks down the isle to meet her Prince Charming Chad. How did I get so lucky to be marrying these wonderful people... Only God knows and I am truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue! We can't wait to hear the vows!

      Delete